Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Lights

Saturday I got a wild hair, and decided to put up all the christmas lights. You had been bugging me all week about lights. I tested all the strands I had, so I put them up all around the apartment. How festive it looks! Then I created a little fort for you in the dressing room I am going to have to figure out a better way to do that, because it was too small for me to get in, and you were totally bummed that I couldn't be in there with you. We will work on it. Then we went to kids world park to play. Carol stayed for dinner. You got heat rash, and I had to give you benedryl. I was so worried. The next morning you were fine. You are so much like me. Stubborn and allergic.

Sunday we went to the beach and you found a little guy to play with. His name was Max. Same age as you. You guys were having a great time throwing rocks. I was busy taking photos. Carol and Nena were there too. A good day.

Christmas is coming up. You are looking for santa everywhere. We are watching all the Christmas shows that come on. And all the Christmas DVDs that we own. I hope that Santa is good to you this year. Money is kind of tight, but you are a happy guy! We will get by just fine.