Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Check up for School

Today you had your first checkup to get you ready for the pre-school. The doctor turned out to be the father of my coworker, and he is a nice man. You said you are low on your weight, and the doctor suggested that I start giving you ensure drinks in the morning to get more calories in you. I think I may be making a protein drink with yogurt and banana as well. You have to gain some weight or you may hurt your bones once you start doing sports and stuff.

You are supposed to be going to the potty! But you will not let go of the pull ups. who knows when you will comply to this demand. I am going to really get on you once you start in school. I want you to be able to do things that you can't do if you don't use the potty. Like swimming lessons.

Its time for you to move up to the next level. This will be our last week of sleeping in and enjoying our lazy time in the mornings. Life is going to change for both of us next week. And not a moment too soon.

No comments: