Saturday, August 25, 2007

Paw Paw and G-Ma

Your Paw Paw and G-Ma came to visit. They weren't here very long. You guys played on the sand at the beach, building things, and playing in the water. They also kept you for the night on Saturday.

Uncle Chris was there too, and you spent the night with him. You popped all the pills out of his medicine cards and you got scolded. I think you got upset being away from me, because you threw up the next morning, and I don't know why. After you ate toast and some eggs and bacon, you were fine! We went to IHop for breakfast, and then onto the Natural History Museum to see the Butterfly exhibit and Grossology. You had a wonderful time. Running and playing. You weren't too excited about the butterflies for very long, and was ready to go.

I think you were ready to see them leave, but were sad when they were gone! You love your Grandparents, but I don't know if you are capable of processing what is happening with them all the time.

No comments: